Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Financial literacy #3

Today we had our third Financial literacy lesson and the lesson was about being safer with your ids and our things such as Birth Certificate, Passport and your drivers license. Next we had a work sheet to fill out, after we marked it and I got all of them right so as lots if my other classmates.

After that we had three people to act a skit out about identity theft, my partners were Angelica and Mateaki, our skit was set in the NZ Airport. Later on after most of the groups acted there skit we moved on to the last activity which was writing down information about your self like your Name, DOB, Height, Wight, Hair color, Eye color and much more.

After we filled it in our session finished for the day, it was very fun and I learnt a lot about identity thief. I hope the last one will be great to.

Image result for financial literacy background

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.