Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Netball P.E

Today my class and I went down to our school courts to play a game of Netball we played three rounds, for those rounds my team were the light blue team and we played against the dark blue team.


First, we stretched in a big circle then we went through the rules of a netball game. There can only be seven people on the court at all times.


Next, we started a game of netball the shooters in my were Loto and Danny, they were very good at shooting and we were very good at getting the ball down to them so they can get points for the team.


After our first round, we went over to the next court for some drills with Miss Ogram our new student teacher, we did a drill that involves passing and pivoting. Next, we moved on to our second round.


For the second round, my position was W.D meaning Wing Defence. We played until Mrs Tofa told us to stop because it was game over, we won and moved on to the next court.


For the next court, we played a rock, paper, scissors game where you have to teams on each side of the court then one person from each time run to the middle and play rock, paper, scissors, the loser goes back to their team and the winner keeps running until they get to the losers side of the court then they win.


After that game had to come back in a group to the first court to close up and talk about what we learnt.

1 comments:

Amelia said...

Malo e lelei Alfred!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I just wanted to stop by and checkout this cool blog. I loved your little story. I also play netball @ the Auckland Netball courts. What a great Blog post! Hope 2 see more blog-post coming!

Yours
Sincerely,
Amelia

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.