Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Term 2 holiday reflection!!

The past 2 weeks was probably the best holiday of this year even tho it hasn't happened yet because we went a lot of places like up north, to Davenport, on the Ferry, to Botany, the Library, a Train ride, to my mums work and my dad's work, so it's been a really cool, fun and exciting 2 weeks for us kids. My Parents didn't really like it at all because of work.

For me it had some ups and downs but it was really awesome when we went on the ferry together it was a relaxing trip and the fun thing was it that you could just fell all the water splashing on you like rain. So that was my favourite trip throughout the holiday.

The trip to davenport was my second favourite because I haven't been on a ferry and to a different part of New Zealand before. So it was fun and short at the same time because my brother had training at 3:30 but we left to Davenport at 2:30 so yeah we only had a short time there, but the funny thing was, was that is that we went back home then he came back from his training early saying that the coach didn't turn up. Haha we were perfectly looking forward to go to Waiheke Island but it would take to long BTW.   ;)

After the holiday I felt very relieved and happy that it was over, also I really enjoyed the trips that we went to and I can't want to come back to school for term 3 because I am ready for what's coming my way?.  :)

Image result for end of the holiday backgroundImage result for end of the holiday background

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.