Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

A summary about today(Friday)

On this particular Friday was probably the saddest day for my parents and some of our family in the south-side because there were too sadly deaths from both sides of my family. But the saddest thing was is that we little ones didn't get to see him and her before they past away. Also i'm not going to the funeral which makes pretty boring for my brothers and I. So pretty much we had to stay home and clean the house then read and complete our homework for the day, then the best part was that we had a little bit of free time when they called.

When they got back we played a video on the T.V which was Met the mormons. Meet the mormons is a story of mormons around the round that have some kind of message to give to us and to other religions. I was also inspired because this one fellow mormon was going on his mission(Which they are called missionaries or as we like to call them “elders”, whea so I was inspired because he wanted to do it real bad and when he went on the mission he thought people with everything he knew about the gospel of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints, so they just made me really want to do the things that he once did.

When it was getting dark I was aloud to play again until it was time for bed. I felt really happy and sad today but it also fun at the time.

Image result for saturday fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.