Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Who am I (Letter)

Dear Mrs Tofa and Miss Stone

Talofa lava Mrs Tofa and Miss Stone my name is Alfred and I’d like to share a little bit about me so here I go. I was born in Australia March the 19th 2005 and I also have three other siblings but my older brother was born before me and so I guess I'm the second born child.

Ok so here’s what I think a good day at school’s meant to be like. At school I like it when all of us complete our work and when we listen to all of our teachers. I also think a good day at school is when we all do the right things when we go out to lunch and lastly when we are all respectful and that's how I think a good day at schools meant to be.

Now I am going to move on to my likes or dislike depends on what you decide to read first. So where was I oh yeah I was going to talk about my dislikes and likes. Firstly my likes, I like watching movies. Probably my favorite movie would be action movies, another like would be I like to go out places with my family but to be honest my brother hates going out with us. Ok now my dislikes I really hate washing dishes or cleaning and one of my worst dislikes is cleaning my room ok I think that’s enough.

At home I really enjoy coming home every day and seeing my dad and also I like watching a lot of T.V  and love going to the pool when it's really hot.

I think it is coming to the end of my letter and I really hope I fit into my new class. webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

Yours sincerely

Alfred

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.