Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

The Extreme Sports

“Let’s play cricket exclaimed Marcus. My friends and I were camping in the forest with our families and were desperately trying to find something fun to play with because we accidentally left our Cricket set at home, and so later Sofia picked up a stick and she was ready to play when.... “BAM” Instead of hitting the rock with the stick the rock went flying straight to my eye like a media hitting Earth.

I screamed as I was running towards the campsite where my mom was.
“Owl ! Owl ! Owl” I shouted. I could feel my eye beginning to swell like an Inflated Balloon. My Mom quickly ran to the cooler for some ice, she placed it on my eye to stop the swelling. It was freezing. I thought. I wasn’t sure which felt worse, the ice or my eye?

Soon my eye began to feel better and I decided to go see what my friends were up to. Marcus asked. What should we play now, well in my mind I was hoping that it wouldn't involve rocks or sticks but luckily before Marcus was going to say something I Quickly said hide and seek so we all decide that it would be hide and seek so of we went hiding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.