Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Narrative about the Glen Innes shopping centre



My stomach was making noises and the hunger was starting to affect my mood. As I drove past each shop my eyes scanned for any sign of cooked food. Then, I saw the Kebab 79 shop and I almost halted the car in the middle of the road. I collected my thoughts and pulled into a carpark safely. I then locked the car and sped walked to the Kebab 79 shop.

The shop has its menu brightly displayed on the walls. The smell of cooked meat was like being in heaven. Deciding on what to order was making me more frustrated because there were so many choices. On the board of choices there were yummy chips with delicious burgers, and so I got the best meal and it was chips, a delicious burger and a drink on the side.

When my order was ready I went and sat at a table. First I ate all my chips and then ate the burger. Then after I went back to my car then started it up and drank my whole drink. After I went back home with a delighted body and mind.

1 comments:

Sam said...

It smells Delicious.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.