Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

My Holiday recount

On the first day of the holidays, my family and I first went to the hospital in the city. When we got there, it was me and my brothers’ challenge to get all the hand sanitizers in the ward. The person that we were going to visit was our church leader. He has a very bad sickness.

Secondly, on the second day I woke up and went to the front where our PlayStation is. I went and turned on the T.V and started playing until the rest of my family woke up. The game that I was playing is called Black ops 2 it is a shooting game.

Three days later, I went with my mum to work for the first time ever and it was so cool. She works in a courier company called P.B.T they deliver boxes and packages all over North Shore. It was very exhausting but it was fun at the same time. On the job there are four cycles, the first cycle is a delivering cycle, then the second and third cycle is a pickup one.

A week later on Saturday my family went to watch a movie called the Jungle Book. It is about one little kid who was lost in the jungle and only animals were allowed in the special place so they tried to kill him. However, there were some animals who didn't want to kill him,  so they protected him with their lives.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.