Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Birthday Party

As it was heading on to 9:00pm the party was just about to begin. The funny thing was  that I didn't know it was my birthday. I was so surprised that when I got there and came in,  they came so fast at me with the biggest surprise that I could ever hear in my life.

After that everyone sang the happy birthday song, it was very special and I knew that I was never going to forget the moment. Soon after they had finished, they brought out a massive cake just so I could blow the candles out. After that it was time to wait for a few minutes so that the mothers could finish preparing the food for people to eat.

Next after everyone finished we waited until desert, so in the meantime we had to just play on the family’s PS4, the game that we were playing was called Black Ops 3(BO3), it was a game of shooting and violence, but it was very fun and challenging at the same time.

Finally after the mum’s had finished preparing the dessert they brought it out to the middle of the table for everyone to come and grab a refreshment. Shortly after everyone had one or two it was time to give the birthday boy there presents, the presents that I got was very interesting and fun at the same time.

As soon as it was coming to the end of the party we all came and sat down for the last remarks. Firstly we had to do a little prayer before everyone had to sadly leave. As we were packing up our aunty siad if we wanted to finish off the night by watching a movie

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Alfred,
This sounds like such a lovely event - what emotion did you try and illustrate through this story? It sounded like happiness or joy to me. Remember to let your audience know in your blog posts.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.