Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Jump

In the holiday we went to this place called Jump with my family in a four seater car because it was my cousin's birthday and his name is Alex and his is turning thirteen
years of age.

When we got to Jump we waited in the car for them to arrive,then we went inside because it was to hot the car. Next we went to the lady and we said that we are here for a birthday then she said for Alex then we said yes, after that she gave us a pair of purple socks and it had the word jump on it.

Then we went to the back so we can play but she said that we only have one hour to play so when we went to the back we saw lots of trampolines so we can bounce one to another.

Next we went to the trampolines and started to bouncing on them and then my cousin came and he brought his friend and his name was John he was also 13 years of age, then they came and started to play on the trampolines then it was time up.

Finally when we were about to go we had a ice cream and I picked Hokey poky because it is my favourite one.I felt so happy because it was my first time at jump and it was the best one that I went to.

At there house it was so hot so then his Mum (Jamie) said if we wanted to go to the pool but Alex said no because he didn't want to. So we had a water fight instead and it was so cool because we played with balloons. After that we went and had a shower because we might get sick.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.